Jul 9, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
Because you don’t get enough of my opinions around here, I figured it’d be good to let you know that tonight and tomorrow night I’ll be on NBC SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network. The show is on at 6pm Eastern each night and is replayed at 7PM and 11PM Eastern.
The twist this time: I’ll be live in the studio and sitting at the desk with host Erik Kuselias. I suppose they figured there was too much sexiness emanating from my basement lair and needed to get me on a more neutral playing field. Hey, I get it.
Anyway, I’ll be busting out of here shortly to head east for tonight’s show, where I’m sure we’ll be talking about All-Star stuff and first half stuff and all kinds of other stuff. Oh, and since I’ll be in Stamford, Connecticut, I think I’m going to try to take in the All-Star Game from Bobby V’s restaurant.
Will I be ordering a wrap? You bet your fake mustache I will.
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 284
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 67
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (285)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)