Jul 9, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
Because you don’t get enough of my opinions around here, I figured it’d be good to let you know that tonight and tomorrow night I’ll be on NBC SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network. The show is on at 6pm Eastern each night and is replayed at 7PM and 11PM Eastern.
The twist this time: I’ll be live in the studio and sitting at the desk with host Erik Kuselias. I suppose they figured there was too much sexiness emanating from my basement lair and needed to get me on a more neutral playing field. Hey, I get it.
Anyway, I’ll be busting out of here shortly to head east for tonight’s show, where I’m sure we’ll be talking about All-Star stuff and first half stuff and all kinds of other stuff. Oh, and since I’ll be in Stamford, Connecticut, I think I’m going to try to take in the All-Star Game from Bobby V’s restaurant.
Will I be ordering a wrap? You bet your fake mustache I will.
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 21
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 18
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 11
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 48
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 28
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)