Jul 9, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
Because you don’t get enough of my opinions around here, I figured it’d be good to let you know that tonight and tomorrow night I’ll be on NBC SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network. The show is on at 6pm Eastern each night and is replayed at 7PM and 11PM Eastern.
The twist this time: I’ll be live in the studio and sitting at the desk with host Erik Kuselias. I suppose they figured there was too much sexiness emanating from my basement lair and needed to get me on a more neutral playing field. Hey, I get it.
Anyway, I’ll be busting out of here shortly to head east for tonight’s show, where I’m sure we’ll be talking about All-Star stuff and first half stuff and all kinds of other stuff. Oh, and since I’ll be in Stamford, Connecticut, I think I’m going to try to take in the All-Star Game from Bobby V’s restaurant.
Will I be ordering a wrap? You bet your fake mustache I will.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (121)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final