Jul 9, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
Because you don’t get enough of my opinions around here, I figured it’d be good to let you know that tonight and tomorrow night I’ll be on NBC SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network. The show is on at 6pm Eastern each night and is replayed at 7PM and 11PM Eastern.
The twist this time: I’ll be live in the studio and sitting at the desk with host Erik Kuselias. I suppose they figured there was too much sexiness emanating from my basement lair and needed to get me on a more neutral playing field. Hey, I get it.
Anyway, I’ll be busting out of here shortly to head east for tonight’s show, where I’m sure we’ll be talking about All-Star stuff and first half stuff and all kinds of other stuff. Oh, and since I’ll be in Stamford, Connecticut, I think I’m going to try to take in the All-Star Game from Bobby V’s restaurant.
Will I be ordering a wrap? You bet your fake mustache I will.
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 12
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Sean Doolittle has a “slight” rotator cuff tear, won’t be ready for Opening Day 4
- Ryan Vogelsong re-signs with Giants after flirting with Astros 17
- Phillies and Brewers moving closer to Jonathan Papelbon trade 52
- Pete Rose will be at the All-Star Game in Cincinnati this year 29
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (143)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 (75)