Great Moments in Self-Promotion: I’ll be on NBC SportsTalk tonight and tomorrow

Jul 9, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT

NBC SportsTalk logo

Because you don’t get enough of my opinions around here, I figured it’d be good to let you know that tonight and tomorrow night I’ll be on NBC SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network.  The show is on at 6pm Eastern each night and is replayed at 7PM and 11PM Eastern.

The twist this time: I’ll be live in the studio and sitting at the desk with host Erik Kuselias. I suppose they figured there was too much sexiness emanating from my basement lair and needed to get me on a more neutral playing field. Hey, I get it.

Anyway, I’ll be busting out of here shortly to head east for tonight’s show, where I’m sure we’ll be talking about All-Star stuff and first half stuff and all kinds of other stuff.  Oh, and since I’ll be in Stamford, Connecticut, I think I’m going to try to take in the All-Star Game from Bobby V’s restaurant.

Will I be ordering a wrap? You bet your fake mustache I will.

1. ndnut - Jul 9, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Going to Chicago with a group, eating on Navy Pier. Billy Goat Tavern or Harry Carry’s?

• Alex K - Jul 9, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Better idea….don’t eat at Navy Pier. Make your way to Bucktown and eat at Irazu.

• sknut - Jul 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Or go to Giordono’s for a true deep dish pizza, but Harry Carry’s is a solid choice as well.

2. ndnut - Jul 9, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I’m 15 so we’re not allowed to go anywhere else but the Pier. Those 2 just stuck out as solid baseball/general sports choices. Any suggestions on Navy Pier are welcome.

• jlovenotjlo - Jul 9, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Go with Harry Caray’s

3. dondbaseball - Jul 9, 2012 at 2:32 PM

OK Craig, you got me to bite. I live in Stamford and will be glad to meet you and buy you a beer (or whatever beverage you drink). When will you be there???

Who are the favorites for Rookie of the Year?
  1. J. Soler (3474)