Jul 10, 2012, 9:55 PM EDT
Those Giants fans treated harshly for stuffing the ballot box have to be feeling pretty good right about now:
Buster Posey is also done, so all four Giants have exited the game. However, with the NL up 8-0 as of the fifth, it seems like a given that one will be the MVP, probably one of the hitters. Cabrera got the NL rally started with his hit in the first and later made it 8-0 with his homer. However, Sandoval’s triple was the blow that really broke the game open against Justin Verlander, making it 4-0 in the first.
So, what do you think? Cabrera, Sandoval, maybe even Cain?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)