Jul 11, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
Ogando, who’s missed the past month with a groin injury, is scheduled to make Triple-A appearances on Thursday and Saturday, throwing one inning in his first outing and two innings in his second outing.
Feliz’s return is slower because he’s being brought back as a starter and must build up his pitch count, whereas the Rangers are preparing to slide Ogando back into the bullpen and Richard Durrett of ESPN Dallas reports that he could come off the disabled list as soon as next Tuesday.
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 23
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 22
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 24
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 44
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 217
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)