Jul 11, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
Ogando, who’s missed the past month with a groin injury, is scheduled to make Triple-A appearances on Thursday and Saturday, throwing one inning in his first outing and two innings in his second outing.
Feliz’s return is slower because he’s being brought back as a starter and must build up his pitch count, whereas the Rangers are preparing to slide Ogando back into the bullpen and Richard Durrett of ESPN Dallas reports that he could come off the disabled list as soon as next Tuesday.
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 43
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 33
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (103)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)