Jul 11, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
Ogando, who’s missed the past month with a groin injury, is scheduled to make Triple-A appearances on Thursday and Saturday, throwing one inning in his first outing and two innings in his second outing.
Feliz’s return is slower because he’s being brought back as a starter and must build up his pitch count, whereas the Rangers are preparing to slide Ogando back into the bullpen and Richard Durrett of ESPN Dallas reports that he could come off the disabled list as soon as next Tuesday.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17