Jul 11, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
Ogando, who’s missed the past month with a groin injury, is scheduled to make Triple-A appearances on Thursday and Saturday, throwing one inning in his first outing and two innings in his second outing.
Feliz’s return is slower because he’s being brought back as a starter and must build up his pitch count, whereas the Rangers are preparing to slide Ogando back into the bullpen and Richard Durrett of ESPN Dallas reports that he could come off the disabled list as soon as next Tuesday.
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 58
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 130
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)