Jul 11, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Just got back from Connecticut where I was doing NBC SportsTalk the last couple of nights. Last night was pretty fun as I got to gush about Chipper Jones some and hate on the Yankees some too. The video below is me hating on the Yankees.
Note: I didn’t pick Philly, because they’re more an object of pity these days than hatred. And because we weren’t talking about fans as much as the team itself, and I actually find the Phillies players and manager quite likable most of the time.
Stick around as Donny Marshall hates on Duke and Ross Tucker hates on the New England Patriots. Despite the fact that he played for the freakin’ New England Patriots. Loyalty: thy name is Ross Tucker.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 2
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 29
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 2
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Adam Wainwright underwent elbow surgery to “trim” cartilage 12
- World Series, Game 3: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Andrew Friedman got $35 million to leave the Rays for the Dodgers … and he might be underpaid 13
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays 143
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (101)