Jul 11, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Just got back from Connecticut where I was doing NBC SportsTalk the last couple of nights. Last night was pretty fun as I got to gush about Chipper Jones some and hate on the Yankees some too. The video below is me hating on the Yankees.
Note: I didn’t pick Philly, because they’re more an object of pity these days than hatred. And because we weren’t talking about fans as much as the team itself, and I actually find the Phillies players and manager quite likable most of the time.
Stick around as Donny Marshall hates on Duke and Ross Tucker hates on the New England Patriots. Despite the fact that he played for the freakin’ New England Patriots. Loyalty: thy name is Ross Tucker.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 0
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 17
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 7
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 57
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 6
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 80
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (199)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (121)