Jul 11, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Just got back from Connecticut where I was doing NBC SportsTalk the last couple of nights. Last night was pretty fun as I got to gush about Chipper Jones some and hate on the Yankees some too. The video below is me hating on the Yankees.
Note: I didn’t pick Philly, because they’re more an object of pity these days than hatred. And because we weren’t talking about fans as much as the team itself, and I actually find the Phillies players and manager quite likable most of the time.
Stick around as Donny Marshall hates on Duke and Ross Tucker hates on the New England Patriots. Despite the fact that he played for the freakin’ New England Patriots. Loyalty: thy name is Ross Tucker.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 23
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 35
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 31
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 41
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)