Jul 11, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Just got back from Connecticut where I was doing NBC SportsTalk the last couple of nights. Last night was pretty fun as I got to gush about Chipper Jones some and hate on the Yankees some too. The video below is me hating on the Yankees.
Note: I didn’t pick Philly, because they’re more an object of pity these days than hatred. And because we weren’t talking about fans as much as the team itself, and I actually find the Phillies players and manager quite likable most of the time.
Stick around as Donny Marshall hates on Duke and Ross Tucker hates on the New England Patriots. Despite the fact that he played for the freakin’ New England Patriots. Loyalty: thy name is Ross Tucker.
- Zack Wheeler goes six scoreless innings in MLB debut 4
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 36
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 41
- Brian Cashman calls out Yankees hitting coach Kevin Long 52
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat force Game 7
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL