Jul 11, 2012, 3:32 PM EDT
UPDATE: Hearing from many of you that the linked list is incomplete at many ballparks, particularly Miller Park, but likely others too. Sorry, dudes. Let’s consider it a sampler.
Oh, and it doesn’t include Rogers Centre, so it’s only 29 parks too. Blah.
3:32 PM: A clip-and-save link from Slyoyster.com: the Major League Baseball Craft Beer Guide. It lists what’s available at all 30 parks.
Really shocked that all you can get at Fenway is Sam Adams and Harpoon. That can’t be right, can it? And don’t give me “well, it’s local and local dominates.” Busch Stadium in the most single-beer dominated town in the country, and it has a bigger selection.
And by the way: why hasn’t generic beer, like that pictured to the right, made a comeback yet? I can’t imagine that hipsters wouldn’t drink that stuff up like crazy. It’s the cardigan sweater, old fashioned camera and complicated glasses of the beer drinking world.
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 71
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 85
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 65
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)