Jul 11, 2012, 3:32 PM EDT
UPDATE: Hearing from many of you that the linked list is incomplete at many ballparks, particularly Miller Park, but likely others too. Sorry, dudes. Let’s consider it a sampler.
Oh, and it doesn’t include Rogers Centre, so it’s only 29 parks too. Blah.
3:32 PM: A clip-and-save link from Slyoyster.com: the Major League Baseball Craft Beer Guide. It lists what’s available at all 30 parks.
Really shocked that all you can get at Fenway is Sam Adams and Harpoon. That can’t be right, can it? And don’t give me “well, it’s local and local dominates.” Busch Stadium in the most single-beer dominated town in the country, and it has a bigger selection.
And by the way: why hasn’t generic beer, like that pictured to the right, made a comeback yet? I can’t imagine that hipsters wouldn’t drink that stuff up like crazy. It’s the cardigan sweater, old fashioned camera and complicated glasses of the beer drinking world.
- Wild Card Game: A’s vs. Royals lineups 8
- Pouliot’s 2014 National League awards picks 3
- HBT Daily: A’s vs. Royals. Jon Lester vs. Big Game James. WHO YA GOT?! 7
- Playoff Reset: The American League Wild Card Game 21
- REPORT: The Astros to name A.J. Hinch their new manager today 24
- Twins fire manager Ron Gardenhire 37
- Pouliot’s 2014 American League awards picks 20
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs 80
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (86)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)