Jul 11, 2012, 3:32 PM EDT
UPDATE: Hearing from many of you that the linked list is incomplete at many ballparks, particularly Miller Park, but likely others too. Sorry, dudes. Let’s consider it a sampler.
Oh, and it doesn’t include Rogers Centre, so it’s only 29 parks too. Blah.
3:32 PM: A clip-and-save link from Slyoyster.com: the Major League Baseball Craft Beer Guide. It lists what’s available at all 30 parks.
Really shocked that all you can get at Fenway is Sam Adams and Harpoon. That can’t be right, can it? And don’t give me “well, it’s local and local dominates.” Busch Stadium in the most single-beer dominated town in the country, and it has a bigger selection.
And by the way: why hasn’t generic beer, like that pictured to the right, made a comeback yet? I can’t imagine that hipsters wouldn’t drink that stuff up like crazy. It’s the cardigan sweater, old fashioned camera and complicated glasses of the beer drinking world.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 115
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore 155
- Cardinals confirm Adam Wainwright is done for season with torn Achilles 22
- Source: Josh Hamilton rejected a trade to a National League team because he wanted to go back to Texas 52
- Deal done: Josh Hamilton traded to the Texas Rangers for cash considerations 56
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 356
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 88
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 60
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (356)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (199)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (173)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore (155)