Jul 11, 2012, 3:32 PM EDT
UPDATE: Hearing from many of you that the linked list is incomplete at many ballparks, particularly Miller Park, but likely others too. Sorry, dudes. Let’s consider it a sampler.
Oh, and it doesn’t include Rogers Centre, so it’s only 29 parks too. Blah.
3:32 PM: A clip-and-save link from Slyoyster.com: the Major League Baseball Craft Beer Guide. It lists what’s available at all 30 parks.
Really shocked that all you can get at Fenway is Sam Adams and Harpoon. That can’t be right, can it? And don’t give me “well, it’s local and local dominates.” Busch Stadium in the most single-beer dominated town in the country, and it has a bigger selection.
And by the way: why hasn’t generic beer, like that pictured to the right, made a comeback yet? I can’t imagine that hipsters wouldn’t drink that stuff up like crazy. It’s the cardigan sweater, old fashioned camera and complicated glasses of the beer drinking world.
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 27
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 57
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 32
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (124)