Jul 13, 2012, 1:32 PM EST
I was back at the Mother Ship on Monday and Tuesday and I finally — after two years of working with her — got to meet Tiffany in person. And for the first time we did an HBT Daily from the same desk.
Sadly, this also meant that, for the first time, I did an HBT Daily while wearing pants. Tradeoffs.
Anyway, we talked about baseball too, but the stuff from before the taping when we talked smack about people we know off-camera was the best part. Try to enjoy it all the same.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)