Jul 13, 2012, 1:32 PM EDT
I was back at the Mother Ship on Monday and Tuesday and I finally — after two years of working with her — got to meet Tiffany in person. And for the first time we did an HBT Daily from the same desk.
Sadly, this also meant that, for the first time, I did an HBT Daily while wearing pants. Tradeoffs.
Anyway, we talked about baseball too, but the stuff from before the taping when we talked smack about people we know off-camera was the best part. Try to enjoy it all the same.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 40
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 43
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 37
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 36
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 86
- Matt Cain is going to pay a visit to Dr. Andrews 8
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode 92
- The Red Sox are expected to deal Jon Lester and the Pirates are a “dark horse” 36
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (192)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (104)
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode (93)