Jul 13, 2012, 1:32 PM EDT
I was back at the Mother Ship on Monday and Tuesday and I finally — after two years of working with her — got to meet Tiffany in person. And for the first time we did an HBT Daily from the same desk.
Sadly, this also meant that, for the first time, I did an HBT Daily while wearing pants. Tradeoffs.
Anyway, we talked about baseball too, but the stuff from before the taping when we talked smack about people we know off-camera was the best part. Try to enjoy it all the same.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Phillies officials “have contemplated the possibility of paying off” and releasing Ryan Howard 8
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 15
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 158
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 29
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (158)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (96)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)