Jul 13, 2012, 1:32 PM EDT
I was back at the Mother Ship on Monday and Tuesday and I finally — after two years of working with her — got to meet Tiffany in person. And for the first time we did an HBT Daily from the same desk.
Sadly, this also meant that, for the first time, I did an HBT Daily while wearing pants. Tradeoffs.
Anyway, we talked about baseball too, but the stuff from before the taping when we talked smack about people we know off-camera was the best part. Try to enjoy it all the same.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 298
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 39
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 39
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 4
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 149
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 44
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 99
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (298)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (158)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)