Jul 13, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
ScriptureArt—the Raleigh and Dallas-based creator of Christian gifts, home decor and clothing is pleased to announce the debut of a new line of clothing inspired by the life and testimony of Major League Baseball All-Star, Josh Hamilton.
“Josh has been amazingly transparent and out front about his struggles and about how his faith has helped him overcome them,” says ScriptureArt co-founder Kelly Shiley. “His input was instrumental in helping us create designs that express that faith and dependence on God in authentic and graphically compelling ways.”
You can browse and purchase here if you want. Be sure to get yours before the hipster atheists start wearing them ironically.
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 290
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (304)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (136)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)