Jul 13, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
ScriptureArt—the Raleigh and Dallas-based creator of Christian gifts, home decor and clothing is pleased to announce the debut of a new line of clothing inspired by the life and testimony of Major League Baseball All-Star, Josh Hamilton.
“Josh has been amazingly transparent and out front about his struggles and about how his faith has helped him overcome them,” says ScriptureArt co-founder Kelly Shiley. “His input was instrumental in helping us create designs that express that faith and dependence on God in authentic and graphically compelling ways.”
You can browse and purchase here if you want. Be sure to get yours before the hipster atheists start wearing them ironically.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 64
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 246
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (248)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (91)