Jul 16, 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
I get the first three. Big media markets with big, oftentimes hostile media members. But Cleveland? Man, all I can think is that he just doesn’t like Cleveland as a city. Which is sad, because if you watch their tourism videos, the appeal of the place is undeniable.
Oh well. It’s not like the Indians were likely to make a deal for him. As for the other teams, the reason we’ve heard no Upton rumors involving them is likely the no-trade clause in the first place.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 0
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 20
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 29
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Zack Greinke homers, Dodgers demolish the Giants 17-0 at AT&T Park 19
- Frank Torre: 1931-2014 6
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 46
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball 86
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (86)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)