Jul 16, 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
I get the first three. Big media markets with big, oftentimes hostile media members. But Cleveland? Man, all I can think is that he just doesn’t like Cleveland as a city. Which is sad, because if you watch their tourism videos, the appeal of the place is undeniable.
Oh well. It’s not like the Indians were likely to make a deal for him. As for the other teams, the reason we’ve heard no Upton rumors involving them is likely the no-trade clause in the first place.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 15
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17