Jul 17, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
He’s not with the Red Sox anymore, but it seems that Theo is STILL in competition with Brian Cashman …
A Massachusetts woman was arrested in Wrigleyville Monday night and charged with stalking Chicago Cubs President of Baseball Operations Theo Epstein. Kathleen Kearney, 44, from Canton, Mass., was charged with two felony counts of stalking, according to police News Affairs Officer Laura Kubiak.
In all seriousness, scary stuff.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (119)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)