Jul 18, 2012, 4:31 PM EDT
Police in the Columbus suburb had reported clocking Chapman at 93 mph on Interstate 71. They found that his Kentucky driver’s license was suspended.
His attorney Michael King entered Chapman’s guilty plea Wednesday to going 83 mph in a 65 mph zone, with the suspension charge dismissed. King says the $150 fine and $89 in costs have been paid.
Hey, I had a case with that Michael King guy once! Eh, moving right along.
Chapman will pay a $150 fine. We have still never heard any word about that weird tied up woman in the hotel room thing. We probably haven’t heard about all manner of sinister plots involving baseball’s Keyser Soze.
- The Yankees were no-hit by the Marlins in Panama 0
- Report: Jose Iglesias could miss most of the 2014 season 31
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 10
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 53
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon 96
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (102)
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)