Jul 18, 2012, 4:31 PM EDT
Police in the Columbus suburb had reported clocking Chapman at 93 mph on Interstate 71. They found that his Kentucky driver’s license was suspended.
His attorney Michael King entered Chapman’s guilty plea Wednesday to going 83 mph in a 65 mph zone, with the suspension charge dismissed. King says the $150 fine and $89 in costs have been paid.
Hey, I had a case with that Michael King guy once! Eh, moving right along.
Chapman will pay a $150 fine. We have still never heard any word about that weird tied up woman in the hotel room thing. We probably haven’t heard about all manner of sinister plots involving baseball’s Keyser Soze.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (122)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy