Jul 18, 2012, 4:31 PM EST
Police in the Columbus suburb had reported clocking Chapman at 93 mph on Interstate 71. They found that his Kentucky driver’s license was suspended.
His attorney Michael King entered Chapman’s guilty plea Wednesday to going 83 mph in a 65 mph zone, with the suspension charge dismissed. King says the $150 fine and $89 in costs have been paid.
Hey, I had a case with that Michael King guy once! Eh, moving right along.
Chapman will pay a $150 fine. We have still never heard any word about that weird tied up woman in the hotel room thing. We probably haven’t heard about all manner of sinister plots involving baseball’s Keyser Soze.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 7
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 54
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 68
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 57
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)