Jul 18, 2012, 8:22 PM EDT
I wasn’t much help and mostly just stood there stupefied, but my exchange with LoMo apparently made the cut for the second episode of Showtime’s “The Franchise,” which airs tonight at 10 p.m. ET.
So look for a befuddled dude carrying an NBC laptop bag. And catch all the other in-depth action. Here’s a preview of tonight’s show, courtesy of Showtime and MLB Productions:
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)