Jul 19, 2012, 4:22 PM EDT
Anna Benson once went on the Howard Stern show and said that if husband Kris Benson ever cheated on her, she’d sleep with every one of his New York Mets teammates. Not sure if that works retroactively, but if it does, it’s Steve Trachsel’s lucky day:
Anna Benson, star of VH1’s “Baseball Wives” and mother to Kris Benson’s three children, was served with divorce papers in March after she said she discovered evidence he was having an affair.
“I’m very sad about this,” Benson told FOX411 exclusively. “Kris was my whole life. And he left me for someone else and he just abandoned us. I’m scared and I just don’t know what I’m going to do or how I’m going to take care of these kids.”
The story has way, way more detail about Kris Benson’s alleged infidelities and the particulars of the divorce fight that is shaping up between what was once baseball’s most notable marriage.
I’m sort of torn here. On the one hand, god, divorce is horrible, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, even Anna Benson, and I feel kinda bad.
On the other hand: jeez Anna, I over-share when it comes to my personal life, so if even I think you’re putting a little too much out there when it comes to the details of all of this, you’re probably going way over the top.
Oh, and I’m sorry for possibly putting the image of Steve Trachsel having sex in your head. That is the worst kind of horrible I can imagine.
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 17
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 30
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 27
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 70
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 22
- Pirates activate Andrew McCutchen from the disabled list 2
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (70)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)