Jul 19, 2012, 4:22 PM EDT
Anna Benson once went on the Howard Stern show and said that if husband Kris Benson ever cheated on her, she’d sleep with every one of his New York Mets teammates. Not sure if that works retroactively, but if it does, it’s Steve Trachsel’s lucky day:
Anna Benson, star of VH1’s “Baseball Wives” and mother to Kris Benson’s three children, was served with divorce papers in March after she said she discovered evidence he was having an affair.
“I’m very sad about this,” Benson told FOX411 exclusively. “Kris was my whole life. And he left me for someone else and he just abandoned us. I’m scared and I just don’t know what I’m going to do or how I’m going to take care of these kids.”
The story has way, way more detail about Kris Benson’s alleged infidelities and the particulars of the divorce fight that is shaping up between what was once baseball’s most notable marriage.
I’m sort of torn here. On the one hand, god, divorce is horrible, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, even Anna Benson, and I feel kinda bad.
On the other hand: jeez Anna, I over-share when it comes to my personal life, so if even I think you’re putting a little too much out there when it comes to the details of all of this, you’re probably going way over the top.
Oh, and I’m sorry for possibly putting the image of Steve Trachsel having sex in your head. That is the worst kind of horrible I can imagine.
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 4
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 15
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 48
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 49
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)