Jul 19, 2012, 4:22 PM EST
Anna Benson once went on the Howard Stern show and said that if husband Kris Benson ever cheated on her, she’d sleep with every one of his New York Mets teammates. Not sure if that works retroactively, but if it does, it’s Steve Trachsel’s lucky day:
Anna Benson, star of VH1’s “Baseball Wives” and mother to Kris Benson’s three children, was served with divorce papers in March after she said she discovered evidence he was having an affair.
“I’m very sad about this,” Benson told FOX411 exclusively. “Kris was my whole life. And he left me for someone else and he just abandoned us. I’m scared and I just don’t know what I’m going to do or how I’m going to take care of these kids.”
The story has way, way more detail about Kris Benson’s alleged infidelities and the particulars of the divorce fight that is shaping up between what was once baseball’s most notable marriage.
I’m sort of torn here. On the one hand, god, divorce is horrible, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, even Anna Benson, and I feel kinda bad.
On the other hand: jeez Anna, I over-share when it comes to my personal life, so if even I think you’re putting a little too much out there when it comes to the details of all of this, you’re probably going way over the top.
Oh, and I’m sorry for possibly putting the image of Steve Trachsel having sex in your head. That is the worst kind of horrible I can imagine.
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 5
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 4
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 27
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)