Mike Piazza’s wife: Mike thinks Roger Clemens’ bat attack in the 2000 World Series was steroid-fueled
Jul 19, 2012, 2:22 PM EDT
Here’s a shorter version of the below video of Mike Piazza and his wife:
Rocco: Michael says if you can’t take care of this, I have to.
Fredo: I think you’d better.
I’m sure the conversation they had once they got home was lovely.
Yes, this is TMZ stuff. But it’s fun TMZ stuff. And the lesson, as always: never valet park. It just leaves you sitting there like a yutz so the paparazzi can bother you.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 6
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 77
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 79
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (88)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)