Mike Piazza’s wife: Mike thinks Roger Clemens’ bat attack in the 2000 World Series was steroid-fueled
Jul 19, 2012, 2:22 PM EDT
Here’s a shorter version of the below video of Mike Piazza and his wife:
Rocco: Michael says if you can’t take care of this, I have to.
Fredo: I think you’d better.
I’m sure the conversation they had once they got home was lovely.
Yes, this is TMZ stuff. But it’s fun TMZ stuff. And the lesson, as always: never valet park. It just leaves you sitting there like a yutz so the paparazzi can bother you.
- Tigers acquire closer Joakim Soria from the Rangers 9
- Phillies officials “have contemplated the possibility of paying off” and releasing Ryan Howard 29
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 17
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 158
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 30
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (158)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)