Mike Piazza’s wife: Mike thinks Roger Clemens’ bat attack in the 2000 World Series was steroid-fueled
Jul 19, 2012, 2:22 PM EST
Here’s a shorter version of the below video of Mike Piazza and his wife:
Rocco: Michael says if you can’t take care of this, I have to.
Fredo: I think you’d better.
I’m sure the conversation they had once they got home was lovely.
Yes, this is TMZ stuff. But it’s fun TMZ stuff. And the lesson, as always: never valet park. It just leaves you sitting there like a yutz so the paparazzi can bother you.
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 20
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 74
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 48
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 18
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 (75)