Mike Piazza’s wife: Mike thinks Roger Clemens’ bat attack in the 2000 World Series was steroid-fueled
Jul 19, 2012, 2:22 PM EDT
Here’s a shorter version of the below video of Mike Piazza and his wife:
Rocco: Michael says if you can’t take care of this, I have to.
Fredo: I think you’d better.
I’m sure the conversation they had once they got home was lovely.
Yes, this is TMZ stuff. But it’s fun TMZ stuff. And the lesson, as always: never valet park. It just leaves you sitting there like a yutz so the paparazzi can bother you.
- Today is the Sox’ annual Patriot’s Day game. It’s more significant now than ever. 10
- Boswell: “Harper may be the Nats’ seventh-best player” 51
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 71
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 10
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 178
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (249)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (178)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (113)