Mike Piazza’s wife: Mike thinks Roger Clemens’ bat attack in the 2000 World Series was steroid-fueled
Jul 19, 2012, 2:22 PM EDT
Here’s a shorter version of the below video of Mike Piazza and his wife:
Rocco: Michael says if you can’t take care of this, I have to.
Fredo: I think you’d better.
I’m sure the conversation they had once they got home was lovely.
Yes, this is TMZ stuff. But it’s fun TMZ stuff. And the lesson, as always: never valet park. It just leaves you sitting there like a yutz so the paparazzi can bother you.
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 14
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 12
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 29
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 14
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 16
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 61
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (144)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (94)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)