Jul 20, 2012, 5:55 PM EDT
Who is Andrew Baggarly? CSN Bay Area’s Giants beat writer, of course. And he’ll do his best to make all of us sportswriters proud when he’s appears on Jeopardy tonight. Well, I’m sure it was actually taped like three months ago, so in truth, he did his best to make us all proud then.
My Jeopardy tip: if the clue involves a French impressionist painter, go with Monet. It’s like a 50-50 shot.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 35
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 11
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Blue Jays, Giants “taking their best shot” at Chase Utley 19
- Baseball is dying, you guys (149)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)