Jul 20, 2012, 5:55 PM EST
Who is Andrew Baggarly? CSN Bay Area’s Giants beat writer, of course. And he’ll do his best to make all of us sportswriters proud when he’s appears on Jeopardy tonight. Well, I’m sure it was actually taped like three months ago, so in truth, he did his best to make us all proud then.
My Jeopardy tip: if the clue involves a French impressionist painter, go with Monet. It’s like a 50-50 shot.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 38
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 35
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 163
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (163)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)