Jul 20, 2012, 5:55 PM EDT
Who is Andrew Baggarly? CSN Bay Area’s Giants beat writer, of course. And he’ll do his best to make all of us sportswriters proud when he’s appears on Jeopardy tonight. Well, I’m sure it was actually taped like three months ago, so in truth, he did his best to make us all proud then.
My Jeopardy tip: if the clue involves a French impressionist painter, go with Monet. It’s like a 50-50 shot.
- Cubs to acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 17
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 31
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (124)