Jul 20, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Heyman says the Braves and the Tigers are in the mix too. Dempster is scheduled to start tonight, setting up the possibility for one of the more dramatic trade-related things there are: the 11th hour scratch-as-harbinger of a trade.
Look, it’s dramatic relatively speaking, ok? I realize all of this trade nonsense is total nerfherder stuff.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (81)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (75)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (73)