Jul 23, 2012, 12:31 PM EST
Let no one say that the Cleveland Indians don’t have a sense of humor.
Roberto Hernandez, who used to be known as Fausto Carmona, returned to the Indians yesterday after spending months in the Dominican Republic trying to get a visa in the wake of his identity fraud beef. And, in welcoming him back, his teammates gave him a birthday party. Never mind that his birthday isn’t for another month:
— Cleveland Indians(@tribeinsider) July 22, 2012
That’s three cakes: One for the 29 year-old Fausto Carmona, another for 30 year-old Fausto Carmona, and one for the 31 year-old Roberto Hernandez.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)