Jul 24, 2012, 1:03 PM EDT
This is the saddest game of ping pong ever.
- Grady Sizemore is making progress!
- Grady Sizemore has a setback!
- Grady Sizemore will be back soon!
- The Indians think Grady Sizemore is done for the year!
Indians outfielder Grady Sizemore, rehabbing his knees and back, said he still hopes to play this season but that there is no timetable for his return. His comeback attempt has been aborted at several stages, primarily because of difficulty running on natural surfaces.
If only it was the 70s and half the league played on turf.
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 23
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 22
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 24
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 44
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 217
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)