Jul 24, 2012, 1:03 PM EDT
This is the saddest game of ping pong ever.
- Grady Sizemore is making progress!
- Grady Sizemore has a setback!
- Grady Sizemore will be back soon!
- The Indians think Grady Sizemore is done for the year!
Indians outfielder Grady Sizemore, rehabbing his knees and back, said he still hopes to play this season but that there is no timetable for his return. His comeback attempt has been aborted at several stages, primarily because of difficulty running on natural surfaces.
If only it was the 70s and half the league played on turf.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 1
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 82
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 7
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 21
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 45
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (115)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)