Jul 25, 2012, 2:31 PM EST
I want you, I want you so bad. I want yooooouuuu, I want you so bad, it’s driving me mad, it’s driving me mad.
She’s so HEAVVVVVY!!!!
— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) July 25, 2012
The key to the White Sox season is going to be how their rotation holds up. And with Chris Sale way over his past innings totals and Jake Peavy always representing an injury risk, Greinke would be a massive help on the south side. Whether they have the chits to trade, however, is kinda doubtful.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (79)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)