Jul 25, 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
I want you, I want you so bad. I want yooooouuuu, I want you so bad, it’s driving me mad, it’s driving me mad.
She’s so HEAVVVVVY!!!!
— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) July 25, 2012
The key to the White Sox season is going to be how their rotation holds up. And with Chris Sale way over his past innings totals and Jake Peavy always representing an injury risk, Greinke would be a massive help on the south side. Whether they have the chits to trade, however, is kinda doubtful.
- REPORT: The Astros to name A.J. Hinch their new manager today 15
- Twins fire manager Ron Gardenhire 33
- Pouliot’s 2014 American League awards picks 15
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs 79
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 83
- Reds beat Pirates behind Johnny Cueto, hand National League Central title to St. Louis 20
- Video: Steven Souza Jr. makes sensational catch to secure Jordan Zimmermann’s no-no 24
- David Price dominates Twins as Tigers win AL Central 30
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (84)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (79)
- Bud Selig says A-Rod will “have a clean slate” once his suspension is over (78)