Jul 25, 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
I want you, I want you so bad. I want yooooouuuu, I want you so bad, it’s driving me mad, it’s driving me mad.
She’s so HEAVVVVVY!!!!
— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) July 25, 2012
The key to the White Sox season is going to be how their rotation holds up. And with Chris Sale way over his past innings totals and Jake Peavy always representing an injury risk, Greinke would be a massive help on the south side. Whether they have the chits to trade, however, is kinda doubtful.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 6
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 77
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 79
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)