Jul 25, 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
I want you, I want you so bad. I want yooooouuuu, I want you so bad, it’s driving me mad, it’s driving me mad.
She’s so HEAVVVVVY!!!!
— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) July 25, 2012
The key to the White Sox season is going to be how their rotation holds up. And with Chris Sale way over his past innings totals and Jake Peavy always representing an injury risk, Greinke would be a massive help on the south side. Whether they have the chits to trade, however, is kinda doubtful.
- HardballTalk’s Top 150 Free Agents for 2015 12
- Joe Maddon’s pursuit of the Cubs job called “a classless act” by some in the game 77
- Kevin Youkilis opts for retirement at age 35 29
- 10 nominees for Hall of Fame’s Veterans Committee announced 96
- Bochy’s championship resume ranks among game’s best 18
- Alex Gordon would have been a dead duck had he tried to score 80
- Video: Pablo Sandoval catches final out in foul territory, Giants win 2014 World Series 10
- Madison Bumgarner pitches the Giants to their third World Series win in five seasons 93
- A veteran says enough is enough when it comes to tributes for the soldiers (281)
- Jose Canseco shot his middle finger off (148)
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (142)
- Oscar Taveras dies after car accident in the Dominican Republic (140)
- 10-0! The Royals romp, tie it up at three games a piece (109)