Jul 25, 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
I want you, I want you so bad. I want yooooouuuu, I want you so bad, it’s driving me mad, it’s driving me mad.
She’s so HEAVVVVVY!!!!
— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) July 25, 2012
The key to the White Sox season is going to be how their rotation holds up. And with Chris Sale way over his past innings totals and Jake Peavy always representing an injury risk, Greinke would be a massive help on the south side. Whether they have the chits to trade, however, is kinda doubtful.
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 12
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 16
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 12
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry 74
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Tigers acquire closer Joakim Soria from the Rangers 58
- Phillies officials “have contemplated the possibility of paying off” and releasing Ryan Howard 42
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 21
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)