Tweet of the Day: Do NOT breastfeed in front of Logan Morrison

Jul 26, 2012, 4:30 PM EST

Logan Morrison was just chillin’ at Nordstrom today when he encountered something he was not pleased with:

Those damn moms,providing essential nourishment for their children. Just appalling, really. The worst kind of people.

Because he’s awesome, Jay Jaffe called Morrison out for being boorish and retrograde about public breastfeeding. Which led to this response:

So apparently you gotta play in the bigs before you can all a guy out for being a jackwagon on the internet. Who knew?

Look, baseball players: I’ll make it easy for you. That “you’ve never played the game” thing may have validity to it when it’s in response to a writer saying stuff about how to play baseball.

Your exalted status as professional athletes does not provide you any claim to the high ground, however, when you’re out in the world, commenting ignorantly about everyday human events.  In that arena we are all equal.

133 Comments (Feed for Comments)
  1. jpat2424 - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Im with ya

• christos99 - Jul 30, 2012 at 12:56 AM

OMG, the agony. I walked into my bedroom after work and there, right there before my eyes, on my bed were 5 kittens simultaneously breast feeding on their mothers’ teats. I was confused, is this nature running its course or should I be outraged?

Who cares dude, look away and move on with your life, just like you have in your own past. *cough* derek jeter…

• nbjays - Jul 31, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Craig, wrong title for this post. It should read “TWIT OF THE DAY”.

2. 18thstreet - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Breastfeeding Laws, courtesy of the National Conference on State Legislatures.

• 18thstreet - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Key takeaways:

Forty-five states including Florida that specifically allow women to breastfeed in any public or private location. (citation below)

Twenty-eight states, including Florida, exempt breastfeeding from public indecency laws. (citation below)

Fla. Stat. § 383.015 (1993) allows a mother to breastfeed in any public or private location. (HB 231)

Fla. Stat. § 800.02 et seq. and § 827.071 exclude breastfeeding from various sexual offenses, such as lewdness, indecent exposure and sexual conduct.

• akismet-e6748cca3a16ea6e8283008d25583adc - Jul 27, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Just because something is “legal” doesn’t mean it possibly offends others.

I can walk right in front of you and pick my nose and eat them; legal.

I can stand in a public place, put my hands down my pants and scratch my balls; legal.

I can stand in an elevator and audibly fart; legal.

This isn’t a Logan Morrison issue; this is a public vs private debate that a lot more people are having than just Morrison. Hell, if you weren’t offended by the Time magazine cover with the 5yr old standing upright to nurse off his mother’s teet, then I question your taste.

• alang3131982 - Jul 27, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Akismet — it’s not a private-public debate. None of the things you mention have any health factors. it is, quite simply, far better for babies to breastfeed than getting nourishment from other sources. it’s about enabling children to flourish. I find breastfeeding in public awkward. So i walk away and I dont stare at it and i dont tweetpic it. It’s not hard to avoid it….i mean come on.

Science (dont be scared):

if 90 percent of families breastfed exclusively for 6 months, nearly 1,000 deaths among infants could be prevented. The United States would also save $13 billion per year — medical care costs are lower for fully breastfed infants than never-breastfed infants. Breastfed infants typically need fewer sick care visits, prescriptions, and hospitalizations.

breastfeeding in the workplace helps avoid absenteeism on behalf of parents and will help make for a healthier child.

• 18thstreet - Jul 27, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I agree with everything Alang said. But let me just add: I don’t give a crap if you’re offended by watching a baby eat.

Get over it and look somewhere else.

• SOBEIT - Jul 27, 2012 at 11:19 AM

akismet – Logan lives/works in Miami. Where the women wear very little on the streets and even less on the beach. Thong bikinis and little pastie tops that cover less than a babies head. But it is breastfeeding that offends? This prude behavior is a little hypocritical. Breastfeeding is human nature…get over it.

• churchoftheperpetuallyoutraged - Jul 27, 2012 at 12:49 PM

But it is breastfeeding that offends?

I often wonder if people who are offended, after bringing up the bikini images you mentioned, are offended b/c of the person who’s doing it? For instance, if Selma Hayek or Jessica Alba started breast feeding their kid, would anyone complain?

3. btwicey - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:14 PM

If I walked into a store and saw a woman breast feeding I’d be put off too. To each their own.

• Sign Ahead - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Would you be so offended by it that you take a picture and post it to a twitter feed with thousands of followers? And why would you do that? To shame the mother? To shame Nordstroms? To give yourself and your followers a voyeuristic, puritanical thrill?

I agree, comfort levels may vary on an issue like this. But we’ve passed beyond “to each his own” territory and into something a little creepier.

• The Common Man - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Why the hell would you be put off? How does that detract from your experience even a little bit?

• 18thstreet - Jul 26, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Anyone else — among the liberals here — pleasantly surprised at where the majority on this board seems to be on this issue. I know I am.

• The Common Man - Jul 26, 2012 at 10:10 PM

I prefer not to think of it as a liberal/conservative thing. It seems more like a “don’t be a dick thing” to me.

• Old Gator - Jul 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM

I was just watching my dog roll over on the floor, and it occurred to me how much more upset Tweeter would have been if women had six tits.

• danaking - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:29 PM

that puts you off, why? Jealousy?

• 2ndcitytwinkie - Jul 26, 2012 at 6:06 PM

If you’re put off, you’re put off. The key here is that that’s YOUR problem, not hers. She’s doing something she has an absolute right to do, and there’s nothing remotely unclean about it. Maybe leave the woman alone and talk your own issues out with your therapist or your mom.

• ftbramwell - Jul 26, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Just because you have the right doesn’t mean that it’s a good idea to exercise that right.

I have the right to tell my boss to stuff it up his candy. If I exercise that right I’ll put off any future employer who will ask why I left my previous job. See how that works?

• The Common Man - Jul 26, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Please feel free to explain why it’s not a god idea for this woman to exercise her right to feed her child in Nordstroms.

• cur68 - Jul 26, 2012 at 7:03 PM

ftbram: you’re analogy doesn’t make any sense to this issue. What possible negative consequence is there to mother and child from breastfeeding in Nordstroms? I mean I can see what they might be vis-à-vis your boss & his candy (never heard that one before, btw) but what long term harm to careers, job, life in general was breastfeeding doing? Well, up until LoMo took a picture and plastered it all over his twitter page, THEN you have a problem. Did he really do that, btw? @creeeeepyyyyyy. Talk about harming one’s long term prospects, eh?

• churchoftheperpetuallyoutraged - Jul 26, 2012 at 7:33 PM

I have the right to tell my boss to stuff it up his candy.

I apologize for the dickishness to which i’m going to say this, but holy crap no you don’t. Here’s a better way to read the 1st amendment:

You don’t have the right to say whatever the hell you want. Congress just doesn’t have the right to tell you to shut up.

Yes it does, if the child needs to be fed it needs to be fed. Anyone else find it odd that there are posters in here who think this country is too damn PC, that we all need to lighten up a little, or toughen up to put it another way, and then we have a group of people that get all butthurt if they see a breast and/or nipple?

• Jeremy Fox - Jul 26, 2012 at 7:07 PM

And you’d take a picture of it and post it to Twitter? And then when people criticized you for doing so, you’d defend yourself by saying your critics “never played the game”?

• purnellmeagrejr - Jul 27, 2012 at 8:33 AM

AAAAAAAAA jerk of a baseballl player – make hgim sit with Luke Scottt and vicente Padillla as punishment.

4. whatthehellisansky - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Logan Morrison shouldn’t be talking shit about hitting .240 without power. He knows all about it..

5. mvpolamalu - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Dont call it the tweet of the day when you only do it like 2 times a month

6. charlutes - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:20 PM

This is so Craig C, The moral activist baseball blogger. Good thing there was no kiss cam involved or Craig might be ready to throw down.

• realgone2 - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I agree Craig is nauseatingly PC.

• Craig Calcaterra - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:50 PM

So your definition of “PC” is “has opinions different than I do?”

How about this: you believe what you believe, I believe what I believe and if we differ, we don’t cast aspersions on the other? Or is that too hard for you?

• realgone2 - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Maybe you should heed your own advice Craig.

• Craig Calcaterra - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:59 PM

There’s a difference between disagreeing with one’s stance on something — which I do all the time — and asserting that one’s stance is somehow illegitimate.

When you say “Craig’s PC,” you are saying “Craig’s beliefs are insincere, and he offers them only to play to some sort of larger crowd and seek approval.” That is the aspersion to which I refer. My opinions are my own. Always have been, always will be.

So if you disagree with a position I take, fine, disagree. I actually love it when people do. But don’t be such a pussy as to claim my views are illegitimate without being willing to get into an argument yourself.

• lovistemiami - Jul 26, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Wow… I think Craig just called that guy a “pussy.” Very un-PC and kinda sexist. Not saying I disagree mind you.

• drewsylvania - Jul 27, 2012 at 12:02 AM

ITG snipers don’t need no stinkin’ arguments.

7. darthicarus - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:21 PM

The thing I’m most surprised about is how all the feminists (no offense with that term) have not bombarded Morrison about bashing breastfeeding in public. My wife feels awkward about it & won’t do it in public but that’s her choice, other ladies will whip it out without second thoughts. I suppose there is still time for them to come at him with all their fury.

• fearlessleader - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:33 PM

…..You realize that we don’t all wear big signs around our necks that say “FEMINIST,” right?

• darthicarus - Jul 27, 2012 at 10:20 AM

As I stated, I meant no offense I just couldn’t think of the word I wanted to use there. That was the first thing that popped in my head based off on of my female friends posting something on FB related to breastfeeding and the group happened to be called The Feminist Breeder.

• 18thstreet - Jul 26, 2012 at 9:14 PM

My wife breastfed in public all the time and was discrete about it because that’s what made her comfortable. I don’t think she gave a damn what Logan Morrison would have preferred. That’s the difference.

8. urdoingitwrongreds - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:23 PM

So basically this comes down to Logan Morrison cant tweet unless he hits baseballs?

• IdahoMariner - Jul 26, 2012 at 6:17 PM

no….he can’t tweet about something not having to do with baseball, and then claim a person can’t object to or differ with that opinion because they “haven’t played baseball.” that is just asinine. Much like his first tweet.

• lovistemiami - Jul 26, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Perfectly stated Idaho

9. stlouis1baseball - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:23 PM

People are unbelievable sometimes. If Morrison has a problem with it…it is within his rights to comment as such. It is also within this Jaffe’s right to call him out for it if he see’s fit.
    I just find it hard to believe that people don’t realize there are a lot of people who are absolutely NOT okay with Women breastfeeding in public. Personally…I have no problems with it.
    But there is an incredibly large percentage of people who have all kinds of problems with it.
    That is why there are breast pumps. Women can pump…freeze it…thaw it out and feed the baby.
    My wife did this on a regular basis. She wasn’t comfortable breastfeeding in public. So she pumped it…we froze it…we thawed it and fed it to the kids. Noone is offended and baby gets full.
    Wow.

• Sign Ahead - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Morrison didn’t just take offense. He took a picture and posted it on his twitter feed.

If you’re offended by public breastfeeding, wouldn’t that just compound the problem? Instead of a single woman breast feeding a baby for a few minutes in a store in Florida, we have thousands of images on thousands of computers all over the world.

Wow, indeed.

• stlouis1baseball - Jul 27, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Great point Sign Ahead. He certainly didn’t do himself any favors by posting a picture. In fact, that is flat wrong. Please know as I stated before…I personally have ZERO issues with it. But I am also not so naive as to believe everyone feels the same way. Again…that is why they manufacture breast pumps. My Wife wasn’t comfortable with it. So she pumped it…we froze it…we thawed it…and fed the babies. We did this with both of our kids. This removes the possibility (I should say PROBABILITY) of anyone being offended. I frequently get surprised (frustrated) when issues such as these come about and people react with surprise, shock or anger at another persons “conservative” viewpoints. People can’t have it both ways. I lean on the moderate/conservative side of things (typically). My HBT friends will attest to that. But again…in this case I have no issues whatsoever with Women breastfeeding in public. The issue I have is this is something that is very much avoidable. As a result, when someone does it and others are offended it should come as no surprise to anyone.

• The Common Man - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I don’t understand why anyone would have a problem with it. They’re boobs, doing what boobs are biologically meant to do. Why would anybody find that gross?

Pumps aren’t nearly as effective as allowing the baby to do it themselves, especially since having the baby actually doing the feeding stimulates greater milk production. Yes, that was completely your wife’s choice, and I respect that. But being a dick about a woman breastfeeding and then uploading a picture of it goes far beyond feeling a little squicky because you have the emotional maturity of a 6th grader.

• ftbramwell - Jul 26, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I’m not being a wise ass — I don’t understand why others don’t understand why I have a problem with it.

Like I said earlier — my anus excretes feces. It’s an anus doing what an anus is biologically meant to do. Anyone (without a feces fetish) want to watch me defecate?

Uploading the picture was a bit douchey — then again, if the woman is comfortable exposing her breast in public . . .

• The Common Man - Jul 26, 2012 at 6:52 PM

She’s not exposing her breasts. She’s feeding her child; it’s not sexual in any way. If it’s the nipple that bothers him, that’s in the kid’s mouth. If it’s the cleavage, then I hope he’s (and you’re) equally squicked out by a girl in a tanktop or bikini.

And poop is a completely different bodily substance from breast milk. If you can’t see that, then I hope you and your significant other don’t get confused when it’s time to feed your young’un someday. Poop goes in the toilet and breast milk feeds babies. If you need to, laminate a card to help you remember.

• cur68 - Jul 26, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Dude, give over with non-analogy analogies, puh-LEASE. Your crap is harmful in every way to another’s health and well being, ESPECIALLY if you do it in public. What harm was breastfeeding that child doing?

Stop equating your crap to breastfeeding. Its nowhere near similar. The fact that you have the mental space too equate the two activities does not speak well for your mental health.

• ftbramwell - Jul 27, 2012 at 9:38 AM

What’s up with the “sexual” red-herring. I agree that breast feeding has nothing to do with sexualization. It’s just that breast feeding is a bodily function that should be done in private.

If the baby needs to eat, feed the baby, then go out and do your errands. Or get a blanket and cover up.

The defecation example is extreme — it’s meant to be. But there’s a reason that public restrooms have stalls — we do private things in private.

• The Common Man - Jul 27, 2012 at 11:38 AM

We do some things in private, but not all things. But to suggest that women should do that in private suggests that there’s something shameful or gross about it. What bothers you so much about the practice that you think it needs to be covered up and kept out of sight? Especially when the vast majority of people on the Earth were breastfed at one point or another.

• American of African Descent - Jul 27, 2012 at 4:26 PM

The point is that we do private things (not just some things) in private.

The physical act of love is a beautiful thing — everyone on the planet was the product of two adults engaging in the physical act of love. But I don’t engage in the physical act of love in public.

I realize I’m in the minority here — I think breastfeeding should be done in private. The legislatures of most states and the majority of people on this board think I’m wrong. That’s fine. I’m absolutely not going to start a petition to repeal people’s right to breast feed in public — there are much bigger problems in society.

But I honestly don’t get why others don’t get why I think people should cover up in public.

• The Common Man - Jul 27, 2012 at 7:13 PM

You think it should be done in private. Good for you. Do you ind explaining why you feel that way? And why you think it’s better that women remove themselves from the public eye when they do it? What makes it a private act?

• danrizzle - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I never understood the “it’s within his rights to comment” stuff in these normative type of discussions. Of course it’s within his rights to do so; no one is saying it isn’t. All Craig is saying (and to me he’s right) is that Morrison is a douche for doing so.

Also, I’m pretty sure “people will get all pissed off if I breastfeed in public” might not be in the top 5 reasons why breast pumps exist.

• cur68 - Jul 26, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Disclaimer: In know what I’m talking about. I care for premature infants for a living. I have advanced degrees on the subject. Working on another, too.

Frozen, thawed re-warmed breast milk is NOT the same as fresh, right out of mom, breast milk. It has been degraded by the freezing, thawing and rewarming process. The absolute BEST thing for any infant is to breast feed it FRESH.

I don’t care who does what when it comes to feeding their infants when it comes to breast milk: freeze it, boil it whatever. Its still going to better than formula. HOWEVER that lady was doing the VERY BEST she could do for her child. Hats off to her. Lo-mo, and anyone who has a problem with it, can keep it to themselves. How hard is it not to look?

• Jeremy Fox - Jul 26, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Is it within Logan’s rights to defend himself by saying Jaffe “never played the game”?

• Jeremy Fox - Jul 27, 2012 at 7:50 AM

For whoever thumbed me down: got the balls to actually answer my question?

• alang3131982 - Jul 27, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Didnt thumbs down you, jeremy…but, No one is debating whether it is within one’s right to say something, we’re talking about if something was “a dick move or not.” In responding to Jaffe the way he did, Morrison is trying to say that Jaffe cant talk about ball players because he never played. however, this conversation isnt about baseball, it’s about public decorum, so the criticism just have nothing to do with the topic.

• 18thstreet - Jul 26, 2012 at 9:17 PM

There are breast pumps so that women can go to work even if they have children at home. That’s generally the reason that mothers pump — it’s so their kids can eat healthy even if they’re not there.

How the heck did your wife heat the milk to body temperature on the road? What’s more convenient than breastfeeding?

10. rcali - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I hate when they get all mad about you pulling up a chair and watching. It is in public.

• purnellmeagrejr - Jul 27, 2012 at 8:44 AM

A jerk of a baseballl player – make him sit with Luke Scottt and vicente Padillla as punishment.rcali there’s someone I’d like you to meet – Moe, let me introduce you to ROn.

11. sabatimus - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Morrison should change his handle to @LOLMarlins. Seems the organization has a lengthy history of acquiring dolts or head cases.

12. WhenMattStairsIsKing - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:29 PM

This is the only happenstance that I’ve ever seen men complain about seeing a boob.

13. lessick - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Please tell Chipper Jones, and Drew Smith, that LoMo appears to be confused and bewildered by Mammos as well. Not sure how familiar Logan is with Yickitties.Although I suspect that Morrison would be more shocked by Yicktitties than Yickitties. He might even have to tweet pictures of Yicktitties if they were overexposed in public.

14. ravensfanincali - Jul 26, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I agree fearlessleader. I don’t know what makes me squirm more, seeing a women breast feed in public or these hypocritical comments. I think going out of your way to post breastfeeding laws is creepier than posting the picture(we get it Sign Ahead). To question someone’s maturity level for being uncomfortable around someone breastfeeding in public goes right along with this blog and it’s commenters left wing moral/pc police(I’m not into politics so don’t start that debate), freedom of speech, voice your opinion, as long as it doesn’t conflict with mine. To each his own. He shouldn’t have posted the picture but aside from that he is just expressing his opinion and because you don’t agree makes him boorish? And btw the fact that you almost never see women breastfeeding in public says to me that there are a lot of hungry babies or most women have figured out a way to avoid potentially making people uncomfortable. It makes me uncomfortable when I see it but I totally get the need for it and I move on with my day as everyone should when someone expresses their opinion whether you agree with it or not.

• danrizzle - Jul 26, 2012 at 6:02 PM

So, the left wing crazies on this blog should stop disagreeing with people whose opinions conflict with theirs, and you commented here to disagree with them. Classic.

• cur68 - Jul 26, 2012 at 6:44 PM

You failed irony in High School, didn’t you?

• The Common Man - Jul 26, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Morrison didn’t just express his discomfort (to which I’d simply say, grow up lomo). He complained to Nordstrom’s and essentially lobbied them to change their policies (which conform to the law), suggesting that he’d take his business elsewhere if they didn’t. So feel free to express your opinion, and your misunderstanding of the situation in general, and to continue to shame women who are trying to do right by their children. Maybe you’ll feel differently when you grow the fuck up and have kids of your own.

• Jeremy Fox - Jul 26, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Morrison also defended himself by saying that his critics “have never played the game”. Please explain to me how that makes sense. Go ahead, I’ll wait here.

• Jeremy Fox - Jul 27, 2012 at 7:51 AM

To whoever thumbed me down: I’m still waiting for you to actually answer my question. Don’t keep me in suspense!

• fearlessleader - Jul 26, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I don’t know why this comment begins with “I agree fearlessleader,” since we basically agree on nothing.

• cur68 - Jul 26, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Kinda wondering about that m’self.

• stlouis1baseball - Jul 27, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Yeah really Fearless. I read through every post to find a connection. Zilch.

• alang3131982 - Jul 27, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Because he’s wrong and he did post a photo makes him boorish. You cant separate the fact that he posted the photo and acted immature. He can have those thoughts, heck I would be off-put by stranger’s boobs, well boobs in general (but that’s neither here nor there). The bottom line is that LoMo reacted in a sophomoric manner, which should be called out as childish because it was.

15. Jeremy Fox - Jul 26, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Since Logan Morrison has never breastfed a baby, he’s never “played that game”, so you’d think he’d shut up about it. Since, you know, the only way to acquire any knowledge about anything is to actually do it or be it. That’s why nobody alive today knows anything about what happened before they were born (none of us have “played the game” of being alive in, say, 1898), why no human knows anything about any other species (because no human has “played the game” of being a dog or an ear of corn or whatever), and why we don’t know anything about other planets (none of us has ever “played the game” of visiting another planet). In fact, that’s why nobody knows anything about anyone else (none of us has ever “played the game” of being another person).

16. jlinatl - Jul 26, 2012 at 8:30 PM

There are a large number of people on Twitter that mistake be amusing or quirky with being intelligent or insightful.

As for breast feeding, I don’t really dig seeing it either but as long as there is at least a little discretion used to not flaunt it, I don’t really view it as an issue. Plenty of woman do it without making sure everyone knows they’re doing it. More power to them. It’s the ” that’s right, I’m doing it” when simple discretion and respect for other people’s view that crosses the line for me.

• Sign Ahead - Jul 26, 2012 at 9:13 PM

“As for the arguement that it is biologically normal to do it, it seems to me Fred Willard and Pee Wee Herman got into a little hot water with something that behavioral studies have shown to be normal. When you compare the percentage of males that do that vs. the percentage of mothers that breast feed, the normal discussion loses some of it validity.”

This is a nifty rhetorical flourish, but it doesn’t stand up to scrutiny. Self-pleasuring and feeding a baby are two very different activities with two very different outcomes. Very few people confuse the two. I’m sure you understand the difference too, even though you’re pretending you don’t for the sake of making a questionable equivalence.

• jeffrp - Jul 26, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Women do not “flaunt it” when they breast feed in public. What you mean by discretion is that they should hide themselves because anything related women’s reproductive health is unclean and/or sexual. This is of course complete bullshit, breastfeeding is neither.

Comparing breast feeding to taking a shit or masterbating is stupid, and when it’s done to shame women into hiding it’s patently offensive.

• churchoftheperpetuallyoutraged - Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Wow, and I thought the guy making a comparison to pooping won the award for dumbest analogy possible, but then you came along and took the prize. If you really think feeding a child is the same as pleasuring oneself is analogous, we’ve got a long way to go people…

17. voros - Jul 26, 2012 at 10:14 PM

It still amazes me what people with any sort of public profile will say without fear of getting in trouble over it. Hell, my public profile is a fraction of a fraction of Morrison’s and I’m hesitant to even post this.

There’s nothing Morrison can do about the reaction caused by seeing what he saw. Sometimes our inner selves are not nearly as understanding as we’d like them to be. But it baffles me why he’d want to shoot his mouth off about this and _then_ take a picture. Even if he thinks he’s right, he has to know that nothing good is going to come from it.

18. gorsk7984 - Jul 26, 2012 at 11:03 PM

How about, “Lomo–as someone who has never birthed a child nor had to be any more responsible than a 10 year old, STFU.”

19. budselog - Jul 26, 2012 at 11:43 PM

This guy is an ass wipe. What ever happened with the issue he had with the team for sending him down when he felt that he shouldn’t have been sent down?

Who is he to say when he goes down? Dick.

20. drewsylvania - Jul 27, 2012 at 12:05 AM

In other news, people are stupid.

21. bbk1000 - Jul 27, 2012 at 7:34 AM

It looks like the old man was waiting for his turn…

• The Common Man - Jul 28, 2012 at 8:41 AM

You’re part of the problem, dickbag.

• bbk1000 - Jul 28, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Dickbag…nice.

Shouldn’t you be arranging a march someplace for some silly cause?

You have to love people who take these boards so seriously.

22. stercuilus65 - Jul 30, 2012 at 5:03 AM

Taking a dump is natural too but you don’t do it in public.

Craig and the PC crusaders on here can shove it!

23. vallewho - Aug 2, 2012 at 6:46 PM

All I know that my mother had the good sense to breastfeed me in the privacy of our home and not at the mall.

Cubs shore up rotation with Jon Lester