Jul 27, 2012, 12:31 PM EST
I love obituaries in which the deceased — or whoever wrote it for them — refuse to go gentle into that goodnight. This one, of a Marylou Belles of Bethel, Connecticut, fits the bill completely. Right down to the baseball part:
She was also a lifelong New York Mets fan though, surprisingly, that wasn’t what killed her.
Continue giving the middle finger to the afterlife, Ms. Belles.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)