Jul 27, 2012, 12:31 PM EDT
I love obituaries in which the deceased — or whoever wrote it for them — refuse to go gentle into that goodnight. This one, of a Marylou Belles of Bethel, Connecticut, fits the bill completely. Right down to the baseball part:
She was also a lifelong New York Mets fan though, surprisingly, that wasn’t what killed her.
Continue giving the middle finger to the afterlife, Ms. Belles.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (117)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?