Jul 27, 2012, 3:55 PM EDT
UPDATE: Our 45-minute national nightmare is over:
Update: Wally the Green Monster has been found.
— Boston Police Dept. (@Boston_Police) July 27, 2012
3:20 PM: What in the name of Bruno Hauptmann …
BREAKING NEWS: Wally the Green Monster has been stolen from Fenway. Officers are searching for the mascot now. Details to come.
— Boston.com News (@BostonDotCom) July 27, 2012
Hopefully it’s just the costume and not the sweaty, underpaid college kid inside of it too.
Either way, thoughts, prayers, etc.
- Rangers “now clear-cut favorites” for Cole Hamels 20
- Not so fast! Dodgers-Marlins trade for Mat Latos “could be falling apart” 56
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 56
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 46
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 51
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 32
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 53
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)