Jul 27, 2012, 3:55 PM EDT
UPDATE: Our 45-minute national nightmare is over:
Update: Wally the Green Monster has been found.
— Boston Police Dept. (@Boston_Police) July 27, 2012
3:20 PM: What in the name of Bruno Hauptmann …
BREAKING NEWS: Wally the Green Monster has been stolen from Fenway. Officers are searching for the mascot now. Details to come.
— Boston.com News (@BostonDotCom) July 27, 2012
Hopefully it’s just the costume and not the sweaty, underpaid college kid inside of it too.
Either way, thoughts, prayers, etc.
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 2
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 20
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 61
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)