Jul 27, 2012, 3:55 PM EDT
UPDATE: Our 45-minute national nightmare is over:
Update: Wally the Green Monster has been found.
— Boston Police Dept. (@Boston_Police) July 27, 2012
3:20 PM: What in the name of Bruno Hauptmann …
BREAKING NEWS: Wally the Green Monster has been stolen from Fenway. Officers are searching for the mascot now. Details to come.
— Boston.com News (@BostonDotCom) July 27, 2012
Hopefully it’s just the costume and not the sweaty, underpaid college kid inside of it too.
Either way, thoughts, prayers, etc.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 64
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 51
- Joe Maddon shows us why limited instant replay and manager challenges are bad ideas 46
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore 73
- Apparently Miguel Cabrera’s 2013 has made his 2012 better somehow 55
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery