Jul 29, 2012, 12:12 PM EDT
“My head’s like spinning everyday.”
He had a stomach virus, but got some good rest while a Harper-less Washington club took down Milwaukee 4-1 and arrived back at Miller Park on Sunday morning feeling refreshed.
So he’s back in action, tweets Adam Kilgore of the Washington Post, batting second in the Nats’ series-finale against the Brewers.
Harper is hitting .265/.338/.435 with nine home runs and 29 RBI through the first 79 games of his major league career. The Nationals are 60-40 — four games up in the National League East standings.
- The Dodgers took the shift to the extreme last night 9
- VIDEO: Jorge Soler hits two long home runs in third major league game 15
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 10
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 35
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 30
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 44
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 72
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)