Jul 29, 2012, 12:12 PM EST
“My head’s like spinning everyday.”
He had a stomach virus, but got some good rest while a Harper-less Washington club took down Milwaukee 4-1 and arrived back at Miller Park on Sunday morning feeling refreshed.
So he’s back in action, tweets Adam Kilgore of the Washington Post, batting second in the Nats’ series-finale against the Brewers.
Harper is hitting .265/.338/.435 with nine home runs and 29 RBI through the first 79 games of his major league career. The Nationals are 60-40 — four games up in the National League East standings.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (134)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)