Jul 30, 2012, 4:48 PM EST
Sullivan cites an unnamed “industry source” for that assessment, but generally speaking he’s very plugged into the Rangers.
This morning rumors started swirling that the Phillies were making Lee available in trade talks to free themselves of the $87.5 million he’s owed for the next three seasons.
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 51
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 24