Jul 30, 2012, 2:24 PM EDT
I don’t usually link to my podcast in this space because it’s mostly only of interest to Twins fans and my immediate family, but this week’s episode is all about the Francisco Liriano trade and I figured that casts a little wider net.
So, you know, give it a listen:
I also wrote like a billion words about the Liriano trade from the Twins’ point of view, if you’re into that type of thing.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)