Jul 30, 2012, 2:24 PM EST
I don’t usually link to my podcast in this space because it’s mostly only of interest to Twins fans and my immediate family, but this week’s episode is all about the Francisco Liriano trade and I figured that casts a little wider net.
So, you know, give it a listen:
I also wrote like a billion words about the Liriano trade from the Twins’ point of view, if you’re into that type of thing.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 7
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 42
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)