Jul 30, 2012, 5:31 PM EDT
So this is still happening:
— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) July 30, 2012
Can’t imagine that’s going too well for the Cubs. If they liked the Dodgers original offer they never would have moved on to the now-aborted deal to the Braves. And in light of that, if you’re the Dodgers the price you’re willing to pay has not gone up.
Lessons in leverage are often the hardest lesson. The Cubs have very little of it. The Dodgers have more. Ryan Dempster has the most of all.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (162)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)