Jul 30, 2012, 2:35 PM EDT
The Blue Jays and the Giants may still be interested in Justin Morneau, but count out the Dodgers, says Ken Rosenthal:
— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) July 30, 2012
That is backed by the information from Rosenthal that the Twins want “a major-league ready” pitcher to Minnesota.
If the Jays have a major league ready starter he’s probably injured right now, yes?
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 11
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 36
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)