Jul 31, 2012, 1:32 PM EDT
It was at last night’s Orioles-Yankees game, and it’s pretty much exactly how it sounds. Except that O’Reilly’s disdain for the wave is palpable and delicious. He doesn’t stand, he merely points a finger up. It may be the only thing he and I agree on.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 15
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17