Jul 31, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
The best laid plans of mice and men:
For those wondering … Pence bobble head giveaway is still on as scheduled Aug. 21.
— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) July 31, 2012
I don’t think anyone cares, do they? People love their bobbleheads, even if the player is gone. And given how crappy the Phillies should be by then, at least it will give people a reason to go to the ballpark.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 45
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 7
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 214
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 53
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (214)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)