Jul 31, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
The best laid plans of mice and men:
For those wondering … Pence bobble head giveaway is still on as scheduled Aug. 21.
— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) July 31, 2012
I don’t think anyone cares, do they? People love their bobbleheads, even if the player is gone. And given how crappy the Phillies should be by then, at least it will give people a reason to go to the ballpark.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 76
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (81)