Jul 31, 2012, 11:32 AM EST
The signs still point toward
#Mets keeping Scott Hairston. No change from what they’ve been saying all along.
— Jerry Crasnick (@jcrasnick) July 31, 2012
Obviously Hairston wouldn’t bring that much in return, but he’s he’s slugging .537, he’s a free agent after the season and the Mets aren’t going anyplace.
I could see not dealing him because nothing good seems to be in the offing because of it, but it would be kinda strange if the Mets are not even shopping him.
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 21
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 71
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 120
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 36
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (120)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (102)