Aug 2, 2012, 6:27 PM EDT
So, yeah, there was probably a hacker involved.
Deadspin has the rundown after someone had some fun with the Facebook pages of several MLB teams on Thursday.
It’s not the first time that MLB Facebook pages have been hacked, but this does appear to the first time someone has hit multiple pages at once. Then again, something like this was bound to happen with all of the pages accessible by the same password, “seligsbarber.”
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 11
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 19
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 2
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 128
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 10
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (130)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)