Aug 2, 2012, 6:27 PM EDT
So, yeah, there was probably a hacker involved.
Deadspin has the rundown after someone had some fun with the Facebook pages of several MLB teams on Thursday.
It’s not the first time that MLB Facebook pages have been hacked, but this does appear to the first time someone has hit multiple pages at once. Then again, something like this was bound to happen with all of the pages accessible by the same password, “seligsbarber.”
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 71
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)