Aug 2, 2012, 6:27 PM EST
So, yeah, there was probably a hacker involved.
Deadspin has the rundown after someone had some fun with the Facebook pages of several MLB teams on Thursday.
It’s not the first time that MLB Facebook pages have been hacked, but this does appear to the first time someone has hit multiple pages at once. Then again, something like this was bound to happen with all of the pages accessible by the same password, “seligsbarber.”
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 67
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 25
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (257)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)