Aug 3, 2012, 9:07 AM EDT
Cal Ripken Jr. appeared on Good Morning America today to give an update on his mother, 74-year-old Violet Ripken, who was kidnapped from her home at gunpoint last week before being found unharmed a day later.
Ripken told GMA that she’s doing “pretty well” but has not resumed her normal routine of living at her home in Maryland.
Despite having a description and video police have yet to find the suspect, who abducted the Hall of Famer’s mother and drove her around blindfolded.
Cal Ripken Jr. is scheduled to hold a press conference today to answer further questions about the incident and his mother’s status.
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 141
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 66
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 36
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 65
- Cubs trade for Dan Haren 28
- Cardinals add more bullpen help, get Jonathan Broxton from Brewers 13
- Orioles trade for Brewers outfielder Gerardo Parra 19
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (148)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)