Aug 3, 2012, 9:07 AM EDT
Cal Ripken Jr. appeared on Good Morning America today to give an update on his mother, 74-year-old Violet Ripken, who was kidnapped from her home at gunpoint last week before being found unharmed a day later.
Ripken told GMA that she’s doing “pretty well” but has not resumed her normal routine of living at her home in Maryland.
Despite having a description and video police have yet to find the suspect, who abducted the Hall of Famer’s mother and drove her around blindfolded.
Cal Ripken Jr. is scheduled to hold a press conference today to answer further questions about the incident and his mother’s status.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 17
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)