Aug 8, 2012, 11:02 AM EDT
11:02 AM: Mike Napoli didn’t play in last night’s game against the Red Sox. Geovany Soto did. Today, in a day game after a night game, Soto is in there again, with Napoli once again on the bench. In fact, it’s his fourth game on the bench in the last seven Rangers games.
Michael Young, though, is ensconced in the DH slot despite his .299 OBP. Those seven outs every ten at bats are really classy, though.
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 0
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 5
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 19
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)