Aug 9, 2012, 1:01 PM EST
From Baseball Prospectus, here’s a copy of the letter MLB sends you if you go full-Trachsel:
Better than the letter itself is Adam Sobsey’s imagining of what Mike Ekstrom was thinking as he took so long to warm up and deliver pitches. Based on the lameness and weirdness of my own internal monologue, I’m assuming the reality is not too far from this.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (86)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)