Aug 9, 2012, 8:23 AM EDT
Afterward, Ventura said Konerko had a mild concussion and needs further evaluation on Friday. Ventura didn’t dismiss the possibility for Konerko to go on the seven-day DL.
Konerko is hitting .316/.388/.504 with 18 homers this season. Obviously the sooner he’s back the better.
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- PFT: Teammate says Titus Young opened up to him