Aug 10, 2012, 9:20 AM EST
“We have to let the healing process take its course,’’ said Cashman, who expects to see Pettitte pitching next month in the big leagues. “He had that setback which cost him a week to 10 days, but he is in the middle of the healing process.’’
This shouldn’t be critical for the Yankees, who still have a quite comfortable lead despite their recent struggles. But they really are gonna want him back for the playoffs.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)