Aug 13, 2012, 11:03 AM EDT
This is no news to Royals fans who spend a lot of time getting mad at the Royals for bunting a lot. But if you don’t pay attention to such things, stuff like this will make you happy to not follow the Royals:
Alcides Escobar bunted in the first inning Sunday against Baltimore after Alex Gordon opened the game with a single. Escobar bunted on his own; he was bunting for a base-hit — and here you go: Good idea or not? … This was also the fifth straight time in a 22-game span that Escobar’s followed a leadoff single with a first-inning bunt.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)