Aug 13, 2012, 9:13 AM EDT
Josh Hamilton‘s yo-yo season is continuing. After a hotter than hell April and May and a colder than cold June and July, Hamilton is now 15-for-48 in August with three homers and 15 runs batted in.
This, combined with the fading Angels has made for a nice couple of weeks for the Rangers.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 1
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 82
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 7
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 21
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 45