Aug 14, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Now that the Olympics are over, NBC SportsTalk is back on the NBC Sports Network. It returns tonight, and I’ll be on it — tonight and tomorrow night — sitting at the desk in my little blue blazer, live at 6PM Eastern time.
Note: to keep it real, I’m going full-blogger with it, though, and will not be wearing pants. You won’t be able to see it thanks to the desk, but I assure you, I’ll be all natural down there. It’ll definitely improve my TV performance.
What will we talk about? I dunno. We’ll figure it out before the show. It’ll mostly be baseball, of course, but the last time I was on we had me, a former NFL quarterback and a former NFL offensive lineman talking about NBA free agency, so that was special. I’m gonna press hard for team handball and dressage. We have the footage in the can, so why not?
Anyway, I’m off to catch a plane. I will be wearing pants for the flight. Homeland Security HATES it when you fly pantsless. Or so I’m told.
- Thanks to Jeff Loria, Miami gets shut out of the Super Bowl 13
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. 88
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 64
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 54
- Joe Maddon shows us why limited instant replay and manager challenges are bad ideas 47
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (94)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (92)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (88)
- Yankees School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (82)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery