Aug 14, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Now that the Olympics are over, NBC SportsTalk is back on the NBC Sports Network. It returns tonight, and I’ll be on it — tonight and tomorrow night — sitting at the desk in my little blue blazer, live at 6PM Eastern time.
Note: to keep it real, I’m going full-blogger with it, though, and will not be wearing pants. You won’t be able to see it thanks to the desk, but I assure you, I’ll be all natural down there. It’ll definitely improve my TV performance.
What will we talk about? I dunno. We’ll figure it out before the show. It’ll mostly be baseball, of course, but the last time I was on we had me, a former NFL quarterback and a former NFL offensive lineman talking about NBA free agency, so that was special. I’m gonna press hard for team handball and dressage. We have the footage in the can, so why not?
Anyway, I’m off to catch a plane. I will be wearing pants for the flight. Homeland Security HATES it when you fly pantsless. Or so I’m told.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 0
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 34
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 47
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 105