Aug 14, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Now that the Olympics are over, NBC SportsTalk is back on the NBC Sports Network. It returns tonight, and I’ll be on it — tonight and tomorrow night — sitting at the desk in my little blue blazer, live at 6PM Eastern time.
Note: to keep it real, I’m going full-blogger with it, though, and will not be wearing pants. You won’t be able to see it thanks to the desk, but I assure you, I’ll be all natural down there. It’ll definitely improve my TV performance.
What will we talk about? I dunno. We’ll figure it out before the show. It’ll mostly be baseball, of course, but the last time I was on we had me, a former NFL quarterback and a former NFL offensive lineman talking about NBA free agency, so that was special. I’m gonna press hard for team handball and dressage. We have the footage in the can, so why not?
Anyway, I’m off to catch a plane. I will be wearing pants for the flight. Homeland Security HATES it when you fly pantsless. Or so I’m told.
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 37
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 54
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 43
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 47
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 17
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)