Aug 14, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Now that the Olympics are over, NBC SportsTalk is back on the NBC Sports Network. It returns tonight, and I’ll be on it — tonight and tomorrow night — sitting at the desk in my little blue blazer, live at 6PM Eastern time.
Note: to keep it real, I’m going full-blogger with it, though, and will not be wearing pants. You won’t be able to see it thanks to the desk, but I assure you, I’ll be all natural down there. It’ll definitely improve my TV performance.
What will we talk about? I dunno. We’ll figure it out before the show. It’ll mostly be baseball, of course, but the last time I was on we had me, a former NFL quarterback and a former NFL offensive lineman talking about NBA free agency, so that was special. I’m gonna press hard for team handball and dressage. We have the footage in the can, so why not?
Anyway, I’m off to catch a plane. I will be wearing pants for the flight. Homeland Security HATES it when you fly pantsless. Or so I’m told.
- Cubs to acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 17
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 31
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (124)