Aug 15, 2012, 11:02 AM EST
In June we learned that Chad Curtis will stand trial in Michigan on five counts of criminal sexual conduct. Let’s make it an even six:
In June, the 43-year-old was ordered to stand trial on charges he inappropriately touched two students at a school where he was a volunteer strength trainer. Barry County prosecutors this week said a criminal sexual conduct count involving another female student was added.
This, I will never tire of repeating, is the same guy who basically got kicked off the Yankees for accusing Derek Jeter of having moral failings due to his dating and socializing habits.
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 3
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 29
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40