Aug 15, 2012, 12:21 PM EDT
You’d think this would come from the low minors, but it’s from Triple-A. Either way, it’s fantastic:
- Team on a bad skid is getting killed.
- Other team has dumb celebration ritual that, while harmless, makes losing team mad.
- Managers bark at each other.
- Pitcher for losing team throws ball at hitter, gets himself and manager ejected.
- Manager yells at pitcher for being immature.
- Pitcher says “screw it, I quit.” And literally quits baseball. For good.
- Mike Minor loses his no-hit bid with two outs in the eighth 4
- Manny Machado to undergo season-ending knee surgery 25
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare 219
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million 95
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 31
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 12
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 14
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 92
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (233)
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (95)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (85)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld