Aug 15, 2012, 12:21 PM EDT
You’d think this would come from the low minors, but it’s from Triple-A. Either way, it’s fantastic:
- Team on a bad skid is getting killed.
- Other team has dumb celebration ritual that, while harmless, makes losing team mad.
- Managers bark at each other.
- Pitcher for losing team throws ball at hitter, gets himself and manager ejected.
- Manager yells at pitcher for being immature.
- Pitcher says “screw it, I quit.” And literally quits baseball. For good.
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 4
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 14
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 55
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 25
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld