Aug 15, 2012, 12:21 PM EDT
You’d think this would come from the low minors, but it’s from Triple-A. Either way, it’s fantastic:
- Team on a bad skid is getting killed.
- Other team has dumb celebration ritual that, while harmless, makes losing team mad.
- Managers bark at each other.
- Pitcher for losing team throws ball at hitter, gets himself and manager ejected.
- Manager yells at pitcher for being immature.
- Pitcher says “screw it, I quit.” And literally quits baseball. For good.
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 141
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 66
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 36
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 65
- Cubs trade for Dan Haren 28
- Cardinals add more bullpen help, get Jonathan Broxton from Brewers 13
- Orioles trade for Brewers outfielder Gerardo Parra 19
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (151)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld