Aug 15, 2012, 1:02 PM EDT
Not gonna say it’s been a bad year for the Marlins, but …
With injuries and trades decimating Miami’s lineup, manager Ozzie Guillen admitted he has considered some drastic changes to his club.
“I almost activated myself a couple days ago,” Guillen joked. “I can catch it and throw it; I don’t know if I can hit it.”
Dude, at .264/.287/.338 for a career that ended 12 years ago, no, I’m guessing not.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 9
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 57
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 39
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 106