Aug 15, 2012, 5:55 PM EDT
It’s not often that Robinson Cano takes a seat, but the All-Star is out of the Yankees lineup on Wednesday due to a stiff neck.
Cano has played in all 116 games for the Yankees this year, starting 110 of them at second base. He played in at least 159 games in each of the previous five seasons.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 0
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 37
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 105