Aug 16, 2012, 12:32 PM EST
For those of you who, for some strange reason, don’t watch NBC SportsTalk over dinner with your family each evening, here’s me on it last night talking with Eric Kuselias about why Melky Cabrera might have admitted that he took testosterone as opposed to dissembling about mixups, poor labeling, conspiracies and circumstance:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The real takeaway here: there are very, very few NBC Sports employees who are not attorneys.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 7
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 18
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (91)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (81)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)