Aug 16, 2012, 12:32 PM EDT
For those of you who, for some strange reason, don’t watch NBC SportsTalk over dinner with your family each evening, here’s me on it last night talking with Eric Kuselias about why Melky Cabrera might have admitted that he took testosterone as opposed to dissembling about mixups, poor labeling, conspiracies and circumstance:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The real takeaway here: there are very, very few NBC Sports employees who are not attorneys.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 51
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 71
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 67
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 107
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (107)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises (71)