Aug 16, 2012, 12:32 PM EDT
For those of you who, for some strange reason, don’t watch NBC SportsTalk over dinner with your family each evening, here’s me on it last night talking with Eric Kuselias about why Melky Cabrera might have admitted that he took testosterone as opposed to dissembling about mixups, poor labeling, conspiracies and circumstance:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The real takeaway here: there are very, very few NBC Sports employees who are not attorneys.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 7
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 214
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 53
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (214)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)