Aug 16, 2012, 12:32 PM EDT
For those of you who, for some strange reason, don’t watch NBC SportsTalk over dinner with your family each evening, here’s me on it last night talking with Eric Kuselias about why Melky Cabrera might have admitted that he took testosterone as opposed to dissembling about mixups, poor labeling, conspiracies and circumstance:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The real takeaway here: there are very, very few NBC Sports employees who are not attorneys.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 11
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)