Aug 17, 2012, 9:37 AM EST
Bryce Harper is already awesome. And yesterday he used his day off to hang out with kids, teach baseball, and benefit the Greater Washington Urban League, which is even more awesome.
Even more awesome than that? He coined a new Harper catchphrase, telling the kids to “be as sexy as you can!” Go to the one minute mark here for that gold:
How can you not love this guy?
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)