Aug 17, 2012, 9:37 AM EDT
Bryce Harper is already awesome. And yesterday he used his day off to hang out with kids, teach baseball, and benefit the Greater Washington Urban League, which is even more awesome.
Even more awesome than that? He coined a new Harper catchphrase, telling the kids to “be as sexy as you can!” Go to the one minute mark here for that gold:
How can you not love this guy?
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (122)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins third straight pole in Monaco
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy