Aug 17, 2012, 10:47 AM EDT
While hanging out at the MLB Fan Cave a bunch of players did impressions of various action movie stars to audition for a potential “The Expendables 3″ movie:
A few things stand out here …
1) Derek Holland does a spot-on and surprisingly nuanced Arnold Schwarzenegger.
2) Jerry Hairston Jr. deserves credit, not only for doing a pretty solid Sylvester Stallone but for doing a pretty solid Sylvester Stallone from the movie “Over The Top.”
3) Dee Gordon is 11 years old and weighs approximately 73 pounds.
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 3
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 209
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 91
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (213)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (124)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)