Aug 20, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
I don’t think anyone has so thoroughly dominated a celebrity impression the way Will Ferrell has dominated the Harry Caray impression. The evidence: no one actually impersonates Harry Caray anymore. They all impersonate Ferrell doing Caray. Like Ryan Dempster and Derek Holland did at the MLB Fan Cave recently:
Not bad for baseball players. But at some point Will Ferrell is gonna have to apologize for unleashing that on the public.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)