Aug 21, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Why does Major League Baseball hate small businessmen? It’s these kinds of people — especially in the technology sector — which create the jobs!
Major League Baseball has banned the Melky Cabrera “associate” who took responsibility for the former Yankee’s bogus website from all 30 clubhouses, the Daily News has learned.
So can he work from home?
“In addition, Nunez is not certified as a player agent by the Major League Baseball Players Association, and clubs should not have any contract negotiations with Nunez or deal with him regarding players on the 40-man rosters,” the memo added.
If I were Nunez I’d create a website that says Bud Selig has lifted the ban. It seems like a foolproof move to me.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 6
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 117
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 26
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39