Aug 21, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Why does Major League Baseball hate small businessmen? It’s these kinds of people — especially in the technology sector — which create the jobs!
Major League Baseball has banned the Melky Cabrera “associate” who took responsibility for the former Yankee’s bogus website from all 30 clubhouses, the Daily News has learned.
So can he work from home?
“In addition, Nunez is not certified as a player agent by the Major League Baseball Players Association, and clubs should not have any contract negotiations with Nunez or deal with him regarding players on the 40-man rosters,” the memo added.
If I were Nunez I’d create a website that says Bud Selig has lifted the ban. It seems like a foolproof move to me.
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 5
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 17
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 58
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 26
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)