Aug 21, 2012, 2:00 PM EST
Why does Major League Baseball hate small businessmen? It’s these kinds of people — especially in the technology sector — which create the jobs!
Major League Baseball has banned the Melky Cabrera “associate” who took responsibility for the former Yankee’s bogus website from all 30 clubhouses, the Daily News has learned.
So can he work from home?
“In addition, Nunez is not certified as a player agent by the Major League Baseball Players Association, and clubs should not have any contract negotiations with Nunez or deal with him regarding players on the 40-man rosters,” the memo added.
If I were Nunez I’d create a website that says Bud Selig has lifted the ban. It seems like a foolproof move to me.
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 31
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 34
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 116
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 46
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 17
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (117)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)