Aug 21, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Why does Major League Baseball hate small businessmen? It’s these kinds of people — especially in the technology sector — which create the jobs!
Major League Baseball has banned the Melky Cabrera “associate” who took responsibility for the former Yankee’s bogus website from all 30 clubhouses, the Daily News has learned.
So can he work from home?
“In addition, Nunez is not certified as a player agent by the Major League Baseball Players Association, and clubs should not have any contract negotiations with Nunez or deal with him regarding players on the 40-man rosters,” the memo added.
If I were Nunez I’d create a website that says Bud Selig has lifted the ban. It seems like a foolproof move to me.
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 15
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 238
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 3
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 141
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 40
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 98
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (250)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (156)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)