Aug 21, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Why does Major League Baseball hate small businessmen? It’s these kinds of people — especially in the technology sector — which create the jobs!
Major League Baseball has banned the Melky Cabrera “associate” who took responsibility for the former Yankee’s bogus website from all 30 clubhouses, the Daily News has learned.
So can he work from home?
“In addition, Nunez is not certified as a player agent by the Major League Baseball Players Association, and clubs should not have any contract negotiations with Nunez or deal with him regarding players on the 40-man rosters,” the memo added.
If I were Nunez I’d create a website that says Bud Selig has lifted the ban. It seems like a foolproof move to me.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 10
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 30
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 33
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)