Aug 21, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Curt Schilling continues to blame other people for the fact that his company failed:
Former major league baseball pitcher Curt Schilling, whose video gaming company recently collapsed, called the governor a “dunce of epic proportions” … Schilling tweeted that “if the state loses money it’s because the Governor is a dunce of epic proportions, nothing I can do about that.” In follow-up tweets on Monday, Schilling also called the governor a “buffoon” and called the prospect of him getting re-elected in 2014 “terrifying.”
Not a nice thing to say to a guy who gave you $75 million in loan guarantees only to see you default on your obligations, fail to pay your employees — and having them work, unwittingly, for free in the meantime — and then leave them all in the lurch as you file for bankruptcy.
Yes, a politician was a problem. Not your overwhelming hubris, greed, ego and inexperience forming a toxic mix that ensured that you would fail before you even got that loan in the first place.
- The Yankees were no-hit by the Marlins in Panama 0
- Report: Jose Iglesias could miss most of the 2014 season 31
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 10
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 53
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon 96
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (101)
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (99)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)