Aug 21, 2012, 5:32 PM EDT
He may not play there anymore, but you can remember the 155 games Hunter Pence played for the Phillies tonight by heading down to Citizens Bank Park and picking up your official Hunter Pence bobblehead.
I mean, I suppose they coulda chucked them in a landfill or something, but you’ll be glad they didn’t when you get yours and use it to remind you of the .324/.394/.560 line he put up after coming over from Houston in 2011.
Even if it also reminds you a bit of that 4 for 19 he put up in the NLDS against the Cardinals too.
- Two radio stations in San Francisco are refusing to play Lorde’s “Royals” during the World Series 10
- Royals tab James Shields, Yordano Ventura to start first two games of World Series 1
- Brian Roberts is retiring 13
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? 115
- Video: Watch Travis Ishikawa’s pennant-winning homer 13
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer 79
- NLCS, Game 5: Cardinals vs. Giants lineups 30
- This team. 30
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (115)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Andrew Friedman leaving the Rays to take over as Dodgers President of Baseball Operations (83)
- Quit making a big deal out of anomalies. Most of what happens is meaningless. (82)
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer (79)