Aug 21, 2012, 5:32 PM EST
He may not play there anymore, but you can remember the 155 games Hunter Pence played for the Phillies tonight by heading down to Citizens Bank Park and picking up your official Hunter Pence bobblehead.
I mean, I suppose they coulda chucked them in a landfill or something, but you’ll be glad they didn’t when you get yours and use it to remind you of the .324/.394/.560 line he put up after coming over from Houston in 2011.
Even if it also reminds you a bit of that 4 for 19 he put up in the NLDS against the Cardinals too.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)