Aug 21, 2012, 5:32 PM EDT
He may not play there anymore, but you can remember the 155 games Hunter Pence played for the Phillies tonight by heading down to Citizens Bank Park and picking up your official Hunter Pence bobblehead.
I mean, I suppose they coulda chucked them in a landfill or something, but you’ll be glad they didn’t when you get yours and use it to remind you of the .324/.394/.560 line he put up after coming over from Houston in 2011.
Even if it also reminds you a bit of that 4 for 19 he put up in the NLDS against the Cardinals too.
- Cardinals acquire Justin Masterson from Indians 46
- There’s a “very good chance” the Red Sox trade Lackey and Lester 51
- Hey, Rube: Phillies pay dearly for Amaro’s misguided loyalty 78
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 56
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 51
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 38
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 41
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 95
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (105)
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode (104)
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels (95)