Aug 21, 2012, 5:32 PM EDT
He may not play there anymore, but you can remember the 155 games Hunter Pence played for the Phillies tonight by heading down to Citizens Bank Park and picking up your official Hunter Pence bobblehead.
I mean, I suppose they coulda chucked them in a landfill or something, but you’ll be glad they didn’t when you get yours and use it to remind you of the .324/.394/.560 line he put up after coming over from Houston in 2011.
Even if it also reminds you a bit of that 4 for 19 he put up in the NLDS against the Cardinals too.
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry 24
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 17
- Tigers acquire closer Joakim Soria from the Rangers 44
- Phillies officials “have contemplated the possibility of paying off” and releasing Ryan Howard 39
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 20
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 158
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 33
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (158)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)