Aug 21, 2012, 5:32 PM EDT
He may not play there anymore, but you can remember the 155 games Hunter Pence played for the Phillies tonight by heading down to Citizens Bank Park and picking up your official Hunter Pence bobblehead.
I mean, I suppose they coulda chucked them in a landfill or something, but you’ll be glad they didn’t when you get yours and use it to remind you of the .324/.394/.560 line he put up after coming over from Houston in 2011.
Even if it also reminds you a bit of that 4 for 19 he put up in the NLDS against the Cardinals too.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 49
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 8
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 36
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 22
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 11
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 26
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)