Aug 22, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
No, not because his idiocy cost them 50 games worth of their second best hitter, but because he didn’t face them afterwards. That’s what Mike Krukow said on KNBR today anyway:
#SFGiants 4-1 roadie w/o Melky: “He never addressed the team, and it pissed them off. They’ve used the anger to forge chemistry.”
— Brian Murphy (@knbrmurph) August 22, 2012
Krukow: Yeeesss….. use your anger, Giants. Feel it flooow through you!
Kuiper: No! Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering!
So basically a battle for the Giants soul is what I’m imagining here.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 0
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 66
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 75
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 100
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (103)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (100)
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (91)