Aug 22, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
No, not because his idiocy cost them 50 games worth of their second best hitter, but because he didn’t face them afterwards. That’s what Mike Krukow said on KNBR today anyway:
#SFGiants 4-1 roadie w/o Melky: “He never addressed the team, and it pissed them off. They’ve used the anger to forge chemistry.”
— Brian Murphy (@knbrmurph) August 22, 2012
Krukow: Yeeesss….. use your anger, Giants. Feel it flooow through you!
Kuiper: No! Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering!
So basically a battle for the Giants soul is what I’m imagining here.
- Video: Jake Arrieta strikes out Chase Utley to complete his no-hitter 3
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 19
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 9
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 55
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)