Aug 22, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
No, not because his idiocy cost them 50 games worth of their second best hitter, but because he didn’t face them afterwards. That’s what Mike Krukow said on KNBR today anyway:
#SFGiants 4-1 roadie w/o Melky: “He never addressed the team, and it pissed them off. They’ve used the anger to forge chemistry.”
— Brian Murphy (@knbrmurph) August 22, 2012
Krukow: Yeeesss….. use your anger, Giants. Feel it flooow through you!
Kuiper: No! Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering!
So basically a battle for the Giants soul is what I’m imagining here.
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 26
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 43
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 16
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 35
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Babe Ruth on the all-time hits list (76)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (71)
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves (71)