Aug 22, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
No, not because his idiocy cost them 50 games worth of their second best hitter, but because he didn’t face them afterwards. That’s what Mike Krukow said on KNBR today anyway:
#SFGiants 4-1 roadie w/o Melky: “He never addressed the team, and it pissed them off. They’ve used the anger to forge chemistry.”
— Brian Murphy (@knbrmurph) August 22, 2012
Krukow: Yeeesss….. use your anger, Giants. Feel it flooow through you!
Kuiper: No! Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering!
So basically a battle for the Giants soul is what I’m imagining here.
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 6
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 44
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (92)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)